• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

does the new Super Chili Picoso (white version) act as a buffer?

TREV FLINT

Does the new Super Chili Picoso (white version) act as a buffer? If so, is the buffer always on or only when the pedal is engaged?

thanks.

catalinbread

When the pedal is off it is truebypassed. On with the gain set to min and the thing on clean its a great buffer with a super high input impedance and a super low output. Last month a couple of my crew members adjusted the FAT mode to be well more fat. I really love the result and couldn't be more proud of that pedal.

Strat58

Hi off all the pedals I bought the last years the only one I still use and will always use is the red Super Chili Picoso, IMHO its the best clean boost around for me.
Trust me its going to be a legend :)
Peace Strat58

cber1517

Silver Supporting Member
I have the old Sagrado Poblano Picoso which is now the fat side of the Chili Picoso - it is never turned off!

Brilliant pedal and tone!

:drool

Moe45673

I have an older SCP (tolex covering!) and a sagrado poblano picoso. Both kick serious butt.

Another thread here asked what I'd like in a boost pedal? My answer: Catalinbreads fingerprints