Does the TGP help you get through times when you just cant play??

Discussion in 'The Sound Hound Lounge' started by semi-hollowbody, Feb 10, 2012.

1. semi-hollowbody

semi-hollowbody Member

Most of my posting is done from work (LOL) or from an Iphone when Im waiting in line, or out with the family (LOL)

Im so busy now that I have VERY LITTLE time to myself to play guitar. TGP has been my ONLY constant link to the instrument and I just realized how much guitar forums, specifically tgp, have kept me involved with my hobby, even when I cant do it...

When I have free time, I play, I am NOT on a computer...that probably averages about 45 minutes a day :(...

So who else considers tgp or other forums a very important part of their guitar playing/hobby/profession??

2. Rockledge

Rockledge Member

It is pretty much just idle entertainment for me. I play all the time, in fact I am just killing time now before getting my gear together and getting cleaned up and hitting the road for a rather distant gig tonight.
    So, for me, no. I play so often that I need to find time to get away from it now and then. My wife and I take a couple of vacations a year and I don't touch a guitar during that time. And while travelling I listen to mostly new age music and Enya.