Does this switching pedal exist?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Grape, May 24, 2015.

1. Grape

Grape Member

I am looking to send two signals simultaneously through the same effects but out to different amplifiers, for a set up based on a double neck bass and guitar.

I purchased a T1M ACEC pedal for this application, but it unfortunately is just an A/B and does not allow for both signals to run at the same time (there is a switch on the guitar to choose which is being sent that I would prefer to use). I need an A/B/Y with effects loop.

Anyone know if this type of unit is out there? Haven't had a ton of luck looking thus far, and would rather not get two separate boxes if I can avoid it.

Thanks!

2. DaveKS

DaveKS Member

Maybe I'm missing something, but your bass/guitar does instrument switching, just send it to effects then to a standard A/B/Y like a Twin City.

What am I missing here?

3. PurpleJesus

PurpleJesus Gold Supporting Member Silver Supporting Member

Analogman will literally custom build you any switching device. Just e-mail them exactly what you want and they'll give you a price. Also, try out Saturn Works, great guy, great stuff, inexpensive vs. his peers in the industry too. He does custom stuff, as well.