• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Doesn't this guy play drum's for Mayer and Doyle??

Yes, and his groove blows my mind. Mayer has a great band, his BV's/backing guitar player is also amazing.

[Admin Edit]

Last edited by a moderator:

Alister

Silver Supporting Member
Just a small point here:
He probably thinks he plays WITH Mayer and Doyle, rather than "for."

(Sorry, I have a fondness in my heart for great drummers, and think they're just as important, or more so, than guitar players.)

GAT

Platinum Supporting Member
JJ is one of my favorite drummers. Great groove and tone!

The man exude groove, and anyone who happens to have him on their band I am sure know how lucky they are. great hair, too :)

mcp

I have also seen him here in Austin at the local jazz club, The Elephant Room, playing with different bands.

guitartech

Mayer has a great band, his BV's/backing guitar player is also amazing.
That's David Ryan Harris. He fronted a band in the 90's called 'Follow for Now' and he also played with Dionne Farris. He had a band called 'Brand New Immortals' that put out a great record in 2002. DRH is super talented. I remember seeing Follow for Now open for Fishbone...

JJ is a great drummer and really shines with Mayer...

wtdpblake

I had the FfN album on cassette! Man... that was a while back. I had no idea that was DRH's old gig. I'll have to try and find that again.

Trending Topics