• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Don Grosh Interview - Wildwood Guitars NAMM

schlagsaite

Two masters and some fantastic guitars! Thanks!
:dude

Will Grosh be attending the Musikmesse in Frankfurt this year?

-analog-

Don was great to meet you at the show- every guitar in the booth kicked major ass....

Greg is a crazy man :)

Long2Play

Gold Supporting Member
Two masters and some fantastic guitars! Thanks!
:dude

Will Grosh be attending the Musikmesse in Frankfurt this year?
Unfortunately, I do not think Grosh Guitars has plans on attending Musikmesse this year. I personally have always wanted to go to that show myself. Sounds like a wonderful experience to me!

:)

schlagsaite

Unfortunately, I do not think Grosh Guitars has plans on attending Musikmesse this year. I personally have always wanted to go to that show myself. Sounds like a wonderful experience to me!

Thanks!
After some great reviews and a very nice interview in two german guitar magazines the past months i think Grosh should more than ever attend the Musikmesse. Especially the public saturday is great fun.... :D

Long2Play

Gold Supporting Member
Thanks!
After some great reviews and a very nice interview in two german guitar magazines the past months i think Grosh should more than ever attend the Musikmesse. Especially the public saturday is great fun.... :D
I will pass that along to Don. Who knows....

Thanks!

Trending Topics