Don't buy a new CpT Legend

jaystrings

They're too wonderful and one simply will not satisfy your afterthirst from drool loss!! I found the perfect remedy: BUY 2 of them!! I feel MUCH more relief, now.

IMG_9624.jpg

CopyofIMG_9625.jpg

Been playing guitars since 1962, and it don't get no better than this new CpT Legend. Unbelievable neck, perfect construction, masterfully set up, plays like a dream, tone & sustain for days..... looks that kill. Both are beautifully packages and weigh around 8# each.

A-Bone

Montonero, MOY, Multitudes
Platinum Supporting Member
Those are two gorgeous guitars! Congratulations.

shallbe

Deputy Plankspanker
Platinum Supporting Member
Nice. Is he building more? I thought the first batch was gone.

jaystrings

Nice. Is he building more? I thought the first batch was gone.
Yes, he is building more. You are correct that he had 4 in the first batch; my goldtop & a vintage burst were presold, and a honeyburst & darkburst which did not have buyers. I stopped in to visit Chuck & play my goldtop when it was finished. It was love at first sight & instant bonding. I'd wanted a LP goldtop for 30 years but had never pulled the trigger because of the weight & neck feel. By the time I was back home in SC, I knew I had to grab that darkburst, too. I believe it is the most beautiful finish I've ever seen on a guitar - must be at least 6 different colors on that flame top. It looks like New England in the Fall to me. Chuck's finest work, in my opinion. I think the Legend is going to be a huge success for Chuck. It looks like a LP; plays even better, & weighs about 8#. And the greatest, easiest playing neck imaginable. Incredible tone variety & sustain. I've played guitars that cost twice as much, but they didn't compare to this. Chuck set himself further apart from the pack with this one. If he's smart, his next batch will have some unsold Legends in it. This is one to own.
IMG_9598.jpg

jaystrings

He better be... I have 2 on the way myself. So I agree with you Jaystrings!! :D

Congrats!! I think you might have contracted whatever it was that bit me. Any other time; any other guitar.... ONE would have been enough. But for some reason, I wanted 2 of these. Partially because they are such masterpieces. And although their sonic traits are only slightly different [painted vs. burst], their individual beauty are dramatic.... in a good way. I can't imagine giving up either one.

IMG_9598.jpg

keepitblue

Silver Supporting Member
Congrats!! I think you might have contracted whatever it was that bit me. Any other time; any other guitar.... ONE would have been enough. But for some reason, I wanted 2 of these. Partially because they are such masterpieces. And although their sonic traits are only slightly different [painted vs. burst], their individual beauty are dramatic.... in a good way. I can't imagine giving up either one.

IMG_9598.jpg

Both are Beauties!! Congrats! Do you have the same exact pickups in both?? That may be a way to separate the tone a bit an give you more versitility...

I'm getting one that is a burst with hums and one w p/90's that will be either goldtop. black or a very dark vintage burst. Id do goldtop for sure but I already have a goldtop blues queen so I may change it up. Can't wait!

Oh yeah, Chuck just told me someone else ordered a SECOND Legend too. An owner of one of the 1st 4 just ordered a p90 version. I ordered the 5th and 6th so of the first 5 buyers, 3 of them bought 2. So 60% of CPT Legend owners have bought a 2nd one. This tread is valid Jaystrings! lol :rotflmao

Trending Topics

Top Bottom