• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

don't hear much about u.s. masters guitars here...

teefus

wow, no one?
they seem to have several trim levels going from the $7-800's for imports and up to around $2k for custom shop type stuff.

Gigbag

I had them make me a custom LeGrand about 13 years ago, and it is still my main guitar. I got a Sportster a few years ago, and a 5 string bass before that.

My opinion: great customer service; subtle/latent, but important innovations; great necks; excellent quality.

All USA made, except for their "Master Design" imports (which are good for the money). If it says "US" on the headstock, it is USA made.

I have tried their newer Performer series guitars, and right now with the direct sales push, you can get some great (no frills) work horse US made guitars for $700 to $1,000.

Trending Topics