don't know if this is cool...or not

Strat335

I guess I can't figure it out. I wish maybe I could send someone the pic. It's a good one.​

R3deemed

I am in tears. I have a daughter and I have a friend who lost his. Still, i can't imagine...

Beautiful playing. Beautiful song. In that way, yes it's cool.

Cal Webway

Roger,

So good just on its own. But with what you shared about your daughter, beyond another level.

Thank you. Keep sharing with everyone

lakebilly440

Beautiful song and playing. I am very sorry for your loss. The song touched me and even gave me a bit of wet eyes. I will pick up the phone today and make some calls

bluejazzoid

Silver Supporting Member
What a moving and bittersweet tribute... thanks for sharing this with us, and so sorry for your tragic loss.

derekd

Silver Supporting Member
Man, as a father of four daughters, I can only imagine the pain of having to go through this.

Bitter/sweet tune. Very nice job. Thanks for posting, and I hope you are able to find some peace though performing this tune.

burningyen

Peace to you, Roger. That was a beautiful song and performance. 2 little girls here, and I can't bear to imagine.

bobmc

Silver Supporting Member
And another; 2 girls for me. Could not finish song here at work.

May she rest well and deep.

Nebakanezer

My deepest condolences, beautiful song and playing! We often forget the power of music, I pray that it helps in the healing process of knowing she's above watching over you.

I also want to add that I think courageous is a better descriptive to use in the thread title.

Last edited:

Trending Topics