Double Trouble added to SRV HOF nomination

NoQuarter

They were def Stevie's anchor and a key element to his performance and sound. They should be there too.

gmann

While it could have been a different rhythm section, but it wasn't. It was those guys. Same with Springsteen, the E Street Band was not inducted with him and I always felt that was wrong. Good for Chris Layton and Tommy Shannon. Heck Tommy Shannon should be in for longevity alone. He played with Johnny at Woodstock!

Ed Zachary

Good move on their part to do that but SRV & DT will be bypassed for a rapper or some other cretin who doesn't have an iota of anything to do with rock and/or roll.

BigPapiFan

Gold Supporting Member
That should pretty much seal up any rifts in the space-time continuum. The universe is safe once again.

StJimmy

The fact that the HOF didn't even realize their mistake in the beginning underscores how totally freekin' clueless it is.

Bloomfield fan

Silver Supporting Member
The HOF is clueless, and I have stopped caring. I laugh every year when they announce the inductees and there is always something wrong.
Listen to Stevie's In the Beginning. Different bass player= different feel. Tommy joins shortly after and Stevie changes.

Trending Topics