• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Doug Rappoport's playing my amp!

GT100

Doug is just WOW. Don't know why more don't know who he is?
Chops, dynamics, one great Musical motive after the next.
Smart move to have Doug demo your great amps.

Lloyd

spence

Silver Supporting Member
My G3 has been a great amp. It can cover all genres of rock, and the clean channel is beautiful.

crifasta

Gold Supporting Member
Amp sounds great!!!

That was a long solo and Doug didn't seem to be running out of ideas even though he was playing a ton of notes - impressive.

I've also noticed here and in other vids of his that he doesn't seem to use his pinky all that much.
For all the chops he has, he's still very tasteful too, IMHO. Great player!

JiMB

Amp sounds great!!!

That was a long solo and Doug didn't seem to be running out of ideas even though he was playing a ton of notes - impressive.

I've also noticed here and in other vids of his that he doesn't seem to use his pinky all that much.
For all the chops he has, he's still very tasteful too, IMHO. Great player!
Yeah, great player, amp sounds awesome, too!
crifasta, love your avatar picture of Joe from the "Live Bootleg" album, classic!

BluesBUSTER

Silver Supporting Member
Great playing, great amp. Is the guitar plugged directly into the amp or is there a pedal or two in there?

spence

Silver Supporting Member
Great playing, great amp. Is the guitar plugged directly into the amp or is there a pedal or two in there?
I say he's plugged straight in. Bill's amps don't need pedals. I know mine doesn't. Somebody needs to jump on the one that just showed up in the Emporium!

Last edited:

Trending Topics