Down to 3

Jimmy 3

Getting my first tube amp and got it down to 3 choices (used market):

1. Bogner Shiva Combo
2. Bogner Atma
3. Fender Supersonic 22

At this point, but playing at home and hopefully jamming with some friends soon.

Playing contemporary country (Florida/Georgia Line, Keith Urban) and rock (Rolling Stones, Cinderella/Tom Keifer). My guitar is a BC Rich CJ Pierce ProX Eagle with SD pick-ups (Custom Custom and 59 HBs).

Would love your input : )

Thanks in advance,
Jimmy

dharkon8

Hey Jimmy,
My only experience is with the shiva el34.
The amp is stellar. Beautiful cleans, plenty of gain and a great master volume and effects loop.
Mine is a head and bogner OS 2x12. The head is heavy and from what I understand the combo is super heavy. Probably not a problem unless you need to carry it up stairs.

Stormin

Tele's and Plexis
Getting my first tube amp and got it down to 3 choices (used market):

1. Bogner Shiva Combo
2. Bogner Atma
3. Fender Supersonic 22

At this point, but playing at home and hopefully jamming with some friends soon.

Playing contemporary country (Florida/Georgia Line, Keith Urban) and rock (Rolling Stones, Cinderella/Tom Keifer). My guitar is a BC Rich CJ Pierce ProX Eagle with SD pick-ups (Custom Custom and 59 HBs).

Would love your input : )

Thanks in advance,
Jimmy
There's a huge $$$ and build difference between a Shiva and a Supersonic. If you have the cash, the Shiva is in a whole other league. I have an EL34 Shiva and it'll do all of the tones you listed. I do find with mine using one OD pedal with the amp increases its versatility 1,000 fold.

Jimmy 3

Thanks Stormin and dharkon8. There's a few hundred $ difference between them . . . all close to my budget but a little over right now so I have to see how things shake out online : )

Appreciate the input!

Jimmy

Trending Topics