downsizing question.

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by dani, Feb 4, 2012.

1. dani

dani Member

i am downsizing my pedalboard due to a bad back and decided to include effects i use most often which is delay, chorus, reverb, phaser, two drives (one high gain and one low gain) and of course a tuner.

more or less decided on what pedals to get and they are:

tce flashback (owned one but sold due to lack of tap tempo)
    tce hall of fame
    tce corona

they will be added to a mojohand nebula, catalinbread the silver kiss, amptweaker tight rock and a turbo tuner which i own.

lately, i was toying with the idea of incorporating a tc nova system with just the tight rock and turbo tuner. i do know that i can't have the phaser and chorus at the same time and i am hoping the drive section can get close to the low gain chime of the silver kiss. of course, i do have the option of additional effects from the nova system.

so question is, should i go with individual pedals or a board with the nova system? bear in mind i haven't heard the nova system so any comparison in tone will be much appreciated.

do let the critique begin. :munch

thanks,
    dani

2. jkokura

jkokura Member

I personally like the flexibility of individual pedals. Just my personal opinion.

Jacob

3. teleclem

teleclem Member

What are you downsizing from?

When I think of downsizing.. I think of mini/nano boards, not Nova Systems :)

4. Bar-B-Kill

Bar-B-Kill Member

It sounds like in the end your adding to your arsenal. :bonk