Doyle Bramhall II

ClaptonAddict

What pedalboard did he use during the "In the flesh" tour with Roger Waters?
I'd imagine something close to his "Welcome" rig. That album came out around the same time as the "In the Flesh" tour. There are pictures of that rig earlier in the thread. Lots of his staples: Univibe, Octavia, Fuzz Face, Rotosphere, Tube Screamer, Line 6 Delay etc. Those choices fit right in with the Pink Floyd material he was covering in that tour too.

rafaelrechia

And i have this pics saved on my old HD
I'd imagine something close to his "Welcome" rig. That album came out around the same time as the "In the Flesh" tour. There are pictures of that rig earlier in the thread. Lots of his staples: Univibe, Octavia, Fuzz Face, Rotosphere, Tube Screamer, Line 6 Delay etc. Those choices fit right in with the Pink Floyd material he was covering in that tour too.

Maybe this board
View attachment 257186
View attachment 257187

joshjoshjosh

Silver Supporting Member
pogpaRYZj

Snagged this off of someone’s IG
Some usual suspects
Rotosphere
Duellist
Sir Henry
Zonk
Fuzz Face (this one is black, wonder if it’s his original? Dustin from Ivor told me he rebuilt his original)
Vox wah
King Tone Battery Box

Can’t tell what the other boxes are
Chase Tone Purple Stardust?
Sonic Research Tuner?
Other stuff?

Last edited:

killer blues

pogpaRYZj

Some usual suspects
Rotosphere
Duellist
Sir Henry
Zonk
Fuzz Face (this one is black, wonder if it’s his original? Dustin from Ivor told me he rebuilt his original)
Vox wah
King Tone Battery Box

Sonic Research Tuner?
Other stuff?
i tried to get a pic of his board and charlie's security wouldnt let me. i was at the SA show thursday night.

killer blues

pogpaRYZj

Some usual suspects
Rotosphere
Duellist
Sir Henry
Zonk
Vox wah
King Tone Battery Box

Sonic Research Tuner?
Other stuff?
im on the list for a purple stardust. if that is what he is using on nadine its an excellent octavia.

boogieman75

Very cool to see Doyle using a Fulton-Webb head on top of what appears to be a two rock 2x12 and some sort of tweed amp behind a shield. Does anyone know anything about these 2 amps?

killer blues

love that charlie cat. he's a really deep player with endless ideas. feels like he knows every lick ever played. it's like licks cc him after they're licked.
yes indeed. i got my first durham sexdrive because of an article i read about charlie using it back in 07. on my board since with a second at the end of my chain if im running modulation and a single amp setup. charlie is the definition of texas cool.

joshjoshjosh

Silver Supporting Member
Doyle’s board for the Arc Angels Antone’s shows
Conrgrats on the pedal being gigged! I know I would be super excited. It's cool to see his board untidy. His boards have gotten nicer and nicer, often with under the radar pieces of gear and/or high dollar pedals. In the end, it always ends up being kind of a modern Jimi board. Doyle sounds like Doyle, but I'm always excited to see the flavor of the month.

Last edited:

Echoplexi

Gold Supporting Member
What’s the silver one above the Dualist?

Love seeing the Secret Preamp on there, that one’s indispensable for me. I even bought a backup even though my original has never had an issue.

Congrats @R Weaver FX on getting your Midnight on there, absolutely love mine!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom