Dr. Scientist-The Atmosphere

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by mikeyfam, Nov 6, 2017.

1. mikeyfam

mikeyfam Supporting Member

Looks like a sweet verb pedal is on the way. Just pics so far. Big fan of his previous verb sounds so this looks promising.

2. Sampler

Sampler Silver Supporting Member

I've got one of their Reverberators and it ended my search for a great, easy to use Reverb pedal. Looking forward to seeing what's next. Thanks for the heads up!

3. macmax77

macmax77 Supporting Member

My RRR is going nowhere!

rubbersoul likes this.
  4. rubbersoul

rubbersoul Member

Neither is mine! It was my first Dr. Scientist pedal back in 2007...it got me hooked on his pedals.

downburst82 likes this.
  5. Griogair

Griogair Member

Dr. Scientist are up there with Chase Bliss Audio for squeezing the most functionality into Hammond 1590b-sized enclosures and they deserve major cred for it. Can't wait to see what this thing is all about.

6. downburst82

downburst82 Member

North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    I was just chatting with Ryan over email about this! (I think I may have created a thread about it a few months ago as well). It sounds like its really going to be something else!

Definately looking forward to its release :)

7. jnam

jnam Member

8. magnus02

magnus02 Member

Tempted. Only thing it has that my RRR doesn't is spring. The screen is dope but not necessary for me. And I've got an old RRR with vinyl graphics so that's a big positive... Hmmmm.

But to anyone wondering, Dr. Scientist does some killer verb algorithms and I doubt this will disappoint.

chankgeez and jnepo1 like this.
  9. feet

feet Supporting Member

the mini reverberator has held it down around here forever. took on all comers and still anchors my #1 board. so in a weird way, because he did such a good job, i'm not all that interested in anything else. but i do look forward to what he comes up with next.

the only way for me to get off the reverb pedal merry go round was to just record dry and use plug ins. but i still use the pedals for writing, creating, searching and for funsies.

10. Rob Evans

Rob Evans Member

This sounds awesome, I would try this on my synth board. I was anti LED screen until I started playing more keyboards, seems like a good move to start putting them on standard size pedals.