• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Dr.scientist the elements appreciation

MRCHILL4

I got mine for my birthday yesterday. I spent a nice amount of time with it then. Today i had an informal short shootout with the following pedals:

1-low/mid gain
ocd v4
kanji
screwdriver
kot

2- high gain
boiling point ( also considered it's low/mid sounds )
slostortion
brownie
alpha dog
distortion 3 ( weirdest pedal. With everything dimed it sounds great. Otherwise it's just okay. )

the elements is some awesome drive pedal. It can be used as a boost, low ,mid or high gainer. So far based on this short shoot out, i believe the only other 5 pedals left standing are:

1- the boiling point
2- kot
3- screwdriver
4- kanji
5- alpha dog

the elements did stand out on it's own as far as two aspects:
1- tweakability
2- the mix knob. This is a control all drive pedals should have. I put a chorus on with the mix at noon. It sounded beautiful. I can hear a dirty and clean guitar playing simultaneously playing in unison.

I will give it a few weeks, but i think i will sell off a few unnecessary pedals ( slostortion, distortion 3 and ocd ). Something worth mentioning......the alpha dog is an awesome pedal as well.

Trending Topics