Driskill Owners in SoCal.

Discussion in 'The Small Company Luthiers' started by johnnybrulez, Feb 28, 2008.

1. johnnybrulez

johnnybrulez Member

Well buying a Driskill hasn't worked out yet. But I am still extremely interested in them. I finally got to talk to Joe himself.. and man that guy is a funny funny dude. Just a pleasure to even just chat w/ for a little bit. I can tell he really cares about his creations.

I am in the Orange County area. Any owners mind letting a young chap see a Driskill up close and personal? Doesn't have to be "for sale". Just thought it'd be a cool to see one. And meet more musicians.

Just an aspiration musician w/ aspirations of gettin' a Diablo! :YinYang

2. Zilmo

Zilmo Member

You may have to wait four years for an answer...

3. johnnybrulez

johnnybrulez Member

Hah! Sadly so...

4. Diablo

Diablo Member

Hey Johnnybrulez!
    I know that there are quite a few of them in Southern California. I have one that I'm spraying now that is going to your exact area. Orange county. If I get a chance, I'll look and see how many are around. I know of a few in San Diego and I have one going there next week. NBC news is coming out next week to do a story on me and then Kevin's guitar is shipping out. It is also going to be in a book published in London. He's a great guy so he would probably be glad to let you check it out. There is one right across the street from him too! A blue one. Gotta go spray now. Talk to you soon.

5. johnnybrulez

johnnybrulez Member

Hey Joe. I talked to you... that night. We had that ZZ Top Convo... haha. Yes. Please if you can have any information. I'd love to have a chat with the guy.

Send me a PM . I know you're busy. Anything that'll help.