• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Drive by Truckers

Rotten

Gold Supporting Member
Boy, is this a refreshing band to hear - real instruments, live sound. I just came across them. Anyone else?

Calloway

Silver Supporting Member
Go get "Southern Rock Opera" and "Dirty South". While you're at it, go get former member Jason Isbell's first album "Sirens of the Ditch".

dantedayjob

Jason's solo project, Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit are a damned good band... they have a killer bass player, Jimbo Hart... I know first hand, I larned that there boy how to play... LOL He was my star pupil, I was teaching him when he was 12/13 years old... I had been teaching him for about 6 months, told him to go get a Jaco tape and try to learn something off it... he comes back the next week and plays some Weather Report tune note for note... I just shook my head and said I couldn't teach him anything else! *snif* damn proud of that boy...

B_of_H

I'm a fan somewhat but haven't kept up with them since isbell left.

great lyrics and cranked amp tones.

c-dub

One of the best live shows around -- but the live show has fallen off a bit after Isbell left. There's a number of threads on 'em here, been a fan for five years or so now.

Trending Topics