Drive,Fuzz,Distortion pedals.Pedal order recomendations please

Standard 64

What order would you line these up on your pedalboard for single playing and stacking,thanks.Pedals are Hermida Zendrive1,Analogman Astrotone Fuzz,Fulltone OCD,MI Audio Crunchbox,Digitech Metal Master.And as a bonus question would you put the Boss ns2 noise supressor after these and before effects pedals,or at the end of the chain before the amp?

dshobe

Rocky Mountain Way
Silver Supporting Member
Wundergussy's order is how I'd do it too, maybe the Hardwire after the OCD. I'd sell the ns2. If I had to use it, last in the chain.

Standard 64

Wundergussy's order is how I'd do it too, maybe the Hardwire after the OCD. I'd sell the ns2. If I had to use it, last in the chain.
thanks,well I have really noisy electrical and the ns2 works it out,have to weigh the good with the bad

partsocaster

Hermida Zendrive1,Analogman Astrotone Fuzz,Fulltone OCD,MI Audio Crunchbox,Digitech Metal Master.And as a bonus question would you put the Boss ns2 noise supressor

Fuzz
OCD
Zendrive (it stacks nicely)
MI Audio
Drop the Digitech (those have always been a can of bees, the Crunchbox can do an amazing amount of gain so much better)

Noise suppression after the dirt but before time based effects, you don't want your threshold cutting off delay tails or cropping your verb.

Trending Topics