Drolo Twin Peaks Tremolo V5

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Tri Pedal Reviews, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Tabor

Tabor Supporting Member

Maybe there’s more demand for Drolo stuff after the collaboration with Chase Bliss :dunno. These restocks used to last a bit before selling out.

4b454e likes this.
  2. onestop

onestop Silver Supporting Member

This is where Spaceman (IMHO) has done a better job by allowing the consumer to have an account setup online pre-release. Therefore you login with all your billing/shipping info repopulated. Being a Mac user and signed into Google, sounds like others (like myself) had their info prepopped but then it came down to clicking buttons to agree to sign up for newsletter and a second radio button below that. Nonetheless, the checkout process had a few too many steps but maybe that’s just a ton of excuses because some people actually succeeded :)

Oh well... wait again until Nov!

4b454e likes this.
  3. 4b454e

4b454e Member

Wallowing, I went back to the Harmadillo algorithm on H9.

It really sounds great, though I don’t love the mediated tweakability (and, I have been obsessing over making an all-analog board).

What I particularly like is the envelope control over depth as well as rate.

Maybe envelope over depth could be a thing for Twin Peaks V6 :)

it would just mean, like, one more knob and one more switch...easy peasy, right?
    :hide

4. Jerome

Jerome Silver Supporting Member

Same here. Maybe there were just a few available?

5. cbpickin

cbpickin Tweed Supporting Member Silver Supporting Member

Yeah I think only puts up about 4