HERE:

http://columbia.craigslist.org/msg/5918345328.html

The guy still has the original receipt:

00k0k_6JbYDIOSiNy_1200x900.jpg

:love:

Last edited:

louis

Silver Supporting Member
Cool !!!.........Get this thing and make us a big fat juicy clip !!

Haha !

bluejazzoid

Silver Supporting Member
Oh how I'd love to! Back in HS I owned a very similar stack with an 8x12 cabinet (but a 100w Superlead).

Alvis

That's pretty doggone cool . Not $8k cool ,but nice to look at
I'll have to stick with my raggedy ol' rig......

Deanriffs

What beauty! However, having a 1977 JMP combo, makes me a little sad to see it didn't get out much. Same feeling I get when I see a super low mileage classic car. :(

bluejazzoid

Silver Supporting Member
What beauty! However, having a 1977 JMP combo, makes me a little sad to see it didn't get out much. Same feeling I get when I see a super low mileage classic car. :(
That is true... well cared for and loved, but perhaps without passion.

TEPR

Cool rig. I had a black 8x10 of that era, but tattered with a BF bassman on top. Had a 100w jmp too.

Would love an 8x10... the only time I dig a 10"...

TEPR

On the plus side, I would guess it's one of the more rare "stock" custom Marshall colors from that time. It also seems to clash less with the gold faceplate compared to the other custom colors.
I'm not really a fan of the red or purple either, though they all certainly make a statement and are probably a good investment!

LOL - I just clicked... not an $8K investment!

CallEOD

The Marshall tan color is called "fawn".

I borrowed an 8x10 Marshall cab in the 80's, have fun getting that thing around & up/down stairs.

bluejazzoid

Silver Supporting Member
The Marshall tan color is called "fawn".

I borrowed an 8x10 Marshall cab in the 80's, have fun getting that thing around & up/down stairs.
My freshman year in college (Bama!) I used to have to drag my 8x12 cab up to my third floor dorm room after gigs... yeah... it wasn't long after that I traded for a combo! :rolleyes:

Trending Topics

Top Bottom