Sold DROP Will Boggs Reverend humbuckers set

Kborg

Gold Supporting Member
I have priced these at what the going price appears to be but am open to offers. These truly are great pickups I just have multiple sets and don't need another humbucker guitar.

The Will Boggs are a set of Reverends which were my favorites by far, in the other are Greg winds [GREG WINDS ARE SOLD!]. I have not taken any of the covers off and do not intend to. If you are looking at these you either know or have heard how good they are. They really are amazing pickups. They are just extras for me and I'm not building any more guitars.

$375 for the set of Reverends and SOLD for the Greg winds SOLD. I will not split sets and again, feel free to make offers.

View media item 224509View media item 224510Reverends
View media item 223905View media item 223906Greg winds
View media item 223907View media item 223909View media item 223908

Last edited:

Kborg

Gold Supporting Member
I would like to move these here so if you're interested make an offer please. They go on Reverb Monday.

frails

Gold Supporting Member
I have a set of Gregwinds and they are fantastic. Which magnets are in the Revs and what are the readings, please? UPDATE** Found this on MLP...."The neck pickup measures out at 7.69k and the bridge pickup measures out at 9.24k."

Last edited:

Kborg

Gold Supporting Member
I will post readings on the Reverends and 59 tomorrow. It looks like all the Peter Florance pickups are sold pending payment.

sleepingtiger

Will was a very talented winder. It's a shame that he was short changed on business sense, honest morals or both.

Tony

Kborg

Gold Supporting Member
I heard he wasn't the best person.
I bought these one or more times after the original purchase. They are exceptional sounding/feeling pickups though.

smolder

Gold Supporting Member
With all apologies... trying to figure out...

2 sets of Will Boggs?
1 set reverends
1 set Gregwinds

is that right? Can you help with description or intent of these?

I have a set of fire/water... great clarity.

thnx!

Kborg

Gold Supporting Member
The Reverends were his take on Billy Gibbons tone. My favorites, a great PAF tone.

The Greg winds were made for BCR Music. You can Google them or I will later.

smolder

Gold Supporting Member
The Reverends were his take on Billy Gibbons tone. My favorites, a great PAF tone.

The Greg winds were made for BCR Music. You can Google them or I will later.

Thank you. Googled it. I had no idea what the “Greg Winds” thing was all about. And in hind sight, probably should have connected reverend with Billy.

smolder

Gold Supporting Member
I heard he wasn't the best person.
I bought these one or more times after the original purchase. They are exceptional sounding/feeling pickups though.

like many technically adept people, struggle to run the business side. Happens quite often with high end trades people that strike out on their own. (Snake oil stings for example). No idea about his personality.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom