DS-1 and TS-9 Owner...

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by technik, Sep 7, 2005.

1. technik

technik Guest

Hi guys,
    I have ds1 keeley modded and ts9 pedals. Sometimes, when I turn both of the pedals on, there is a feedback like a high pitched squeal. It can only be eliminate only if I turn one of the pedals.

Whats wrong with that? Am I missing something?

thanks

2. technik

technik Guest

I use VL power pedal 2+, george L's cable. I use gibson LP std premium + and PRS Custom 22 top ten, and stiletto trident amp...

3. Hamer95USA

Hamer95USA Member

Hey technik,

I saw your posting. Great setup!! I have an Analogman Super mod DS-1 pedal myself which I really like. You may want to lower the output levels of both pedals and check out your amp's volume setting. Check to see if you have bad or shorted cords in your rig. Don't turn on the pedals until you need to use it for distorted parts in your music. The forgotten one of all is lower or turn off your guitar's volume knob when using the pedals. You might want to check out your guitar pickups to see if they are microphonic.

Guitar George

4. technik

technik Guest

No, I never tried with the batteries power. Last night at 1230am, I turned down the level of DS1 as well as the TS9, and it works fine...

I will try with a high volume, in the next couple hours

Hamer95: Thanks... I have the updated setup, I'll post in a bit

5. technik

technik Guest

My latest board...

[​IMG]

6. mrbluetone

mrbluetone Member