Dude...GC Player Series Exclusive.....Dude...Ebony board.....Dude...Matching headstock...Dude....

Total swag!!!

L88432000001000-02-720x720.jpg

L88432000001000-05-720x720.jpg

L88432000001000-00-720x720.jpg

Looks great. Wouldn’t mind grabbing one.

Any special pickups in it or just stock player series crap?

Looks great. Wouldn’t mind grabbing one.

Any special pickups in it or just stock player series crap?

Funny, I was just reading, over at the Strat forum, how some people really like the Player Series pickups, what a big improvement they are over the old ceramics, etc.

As for this guitar, yeah it looks nice. But I’ll admire it from afar. $1049 is only 50 bucks from something like a Robert Cray Strat, where you get good pickups and a nice rosewood board. Different strokes.

Funny, I was just reading, over at the Strat forum, how some people really like the Player Series pickups, what a big improvement they are over the old ceramics, etc.

As for this guitar, yeah it looks nice. But I’ll admire it from afar. $1049 is only 50 bucks from something like a Robert Cray Strat, where you get good pickups and a nice rosewood board. Different strokes.
Different strokes indeed. I hate player series pickups. They’re too hot and harsh IMO. Whatever modern voicing they’re doing means player series Strats don’t sound like Strats, teles don’t sound like teles, etc.

Oof yeah 1049 is pretty steep for a MiM Strat with stock pickups

Fender literally made a guitar called the "None More Black" Strat back in 2005. It is a FSR American Deluxe Strat with an ebony board and no fret markers. Here's mine next to my LPC. Wish I had a better picture, but you get the idea. I love this guitar. Bought it from a fellow TGPer a few years ago.
strat.jpg

Trending Topics

Top Bottom