Dumb person's computer to reverbnation question

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Clifford-D, May 13, 2015.

1. Clifford-D

Clifford-D Member

Ok, I'm the dumb computer person, my question is;

After getting my tune imported to the computer it is now in a playlist, it's the only tune in the playlist. Truth is I couldn't get the tune in the computer any other way .

My goal is to upload it to reverbnation so I can share the tune here on tgp.

Am I close? Can I upload this playlist of one tune to reverbnation?
    Any special things I would have to do?

Thanks all

2. tedm

tedm Gold Supporting Member

what is the tune?

3. Clifford-D

Clifford-D Member

An improvised piece by me using a chord voicing idea by Mick Goodrick. Very beautiful chords, and my playing or should I say my recording was very good for me. I'm happy and ready to share in the playing and technique forum where I've discussed all this without a demo, so,,,

failure to upload this file very well could be the start of destruction of the human race.
    Now, do you really want to be the cause of that? Please help, there is still time.

4. Tom CT

Tom CT Old Supporting Member Gold Supporting Member

Cliff, I doubt I can help with your problem, so I should probably just STFU, but…

You don't tell us what kind of computer you're using. Mac or PC?
    No mention of the software you used or what application the playlist is associated with.
    How was the "tune" imported? From another program? Physically transferred from a USB stick?

With nothing to go on, offering help can be difficult. I've said this before - help us to help you.