Dumble-y question.

tbone666

so we've got the Zen, Howie.....what else claims to try and capture aspects of that dumble-y tone?

-Thanks-
Todd

fusionbear

exquirentibus veritatem
Platinum Supporting Member
One of Fuch's new "Plush" pedals, I can't remember the exact model.

tbone666

so Barber has the small fry and the burn unit for this tone? seems strange. Does anyone know the difference between these two pedals? Honestly the Barber pedal i've owned in the past didn't do it for me at all - so it's interesting to me that they would do two different takes on that same style of tone.

DaveG

Gold Supporting Member
so Barber has the small fry and the burn unit for this tone? seems strange. Does anyone know the difference between these two pedals? Honestly the Barber pedal i've owned in the past didn't do it for me at all - so it's interesting to me that they would do two different takes on that same style of tone.

They're not really different takes on it; the Burn Unit has two channels, the Small Fry is supposed to be a single channel version of it, although it seems to have a little more adjustability. I had a BU & never bonded with it, I've had my SF since the week it was released & I love it.

tbone666

They're not really different takes on it; the Burn Unit has two channels, the Small Fry is supposed to be a single channel version of it, although it seems to have a little more adjustability. I had a BU & never bonded with it, I've had my SF since the week it was released & I love it.

Thanks man - kind of like a tim vs. timmy setup i take, not tonally, but physically.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom