dumbles for sale

Swain

What is David buying? That's the interesting part. If he's found something he prefers, I'd love to hear about it!

P.S.
I'll offer $115.00, plus a month of Guitar Lessons! LOL

bilbal

µ¿ z3®ø™;3489077 said:
i've noticed a few long term d*mble users migrating to different amps.
i saw a pic the other day of henry kaiser w/ a two-rock.
Yes but will he still sound like Henry Kaiser?? LOL!!!!!

Just yankin' your chain a bit - please don't take offense it was a joke!!!

:D

Dana Olsen

Gold Supporting Member
What is David buying? That's the interesting part. If he's found something he prefers, I'd love to hear about it!

P.S.
I'll offer $115.00, plus a month of Guitar Lessons! LOL
I talked with Mr. Dave himself about these about 6 weeks ago when he played up in Santa Barbara. Go to his website, they are offered for sale there.

Mr. Dave doesn't play much electric stuff anymore, and it's true they're for sale. There have been a couple threads about it already .... People have been asking him when he's going to play with El Rayo X again, and he's said a number of times (sadly) that it's not gonna happen, that he loved that band but he's moved on, preferring acoustic stuff these days.

Figure at least double the highest price ever paid for a Dumble. One of the ones for sale is #17, the very same amp used on, say, "Running on Empty", which may be THE signature Dumble sound in recorded music.

I'd guess the price will be near six figures, if not over. After all, as an analogy, this isn't just a '59 Les Paul, it's Jimmy Page's '59 Les Paul, or Paul McCartney's. I'll offer $120 - not 120K, $120.00. (GRIN) It'd sure be fun to have one of them, huh?

Dana O.

Trending Topics