Dunlop Echoplex delay deluxe version wishlist?

cowbellfever

I've seen video demos of Dunlops EP103 echoplex and liked what Dunlop did with their first EP delay release.
I hope they release another future deluxe version with many more features:

I like the design of the Danelectro Reel Echo pedal with the Delay time Slider control - would be awesome if Dunlop released a larger box EP version like it.
-Dedicated Tap Tempo footswitch
-Dedicated EP-3 preamp toggle switch to control if the preamp stays on while the delay circuit is bypassed
-Tape age or Warble dedicated control
-Sound on Sound toggle switch
-Stereo in/Out jacks (not the current Y cable requirement)
-If running in Stereo have an option to run different delay times (Brian May delay sound)
-Kill Dry option
-Spillover option
-Expression pedal control

What would be your request to Dunlop to include in a future EP Deluxe version??

cowbellfever

I would love a super deluxe version also!!! How about a jack for an expression pedal control ala Boston's Tom Scholz' Hyperspace Pedal, which is actually a modded original Echoplex!!

Great idea - that would be an awesome idea. From what I heard Dunlop owns Tom Scholz's Rockman music equipment brand so they could definitely release a Hyperspace echoplex pedal!

jimmycupo

They can even just put out the Hyperspace pedal in a blue box just like the great old Rockman stuff!!

KnowTalent

Just SAY NO to "Creamy" Distortion
IMHO
I don't need no tap tempo with tape delay
But it sure wood've been nice to have expression out to control repeats, oscillation, tape age, volume.

There's this dude who puts "external" mini dip switches on his pedals so such options can be manipulated fairly easily.
Brilliant idea!

JK!!! ;)

Missed it by..."that" much

tumblr_mclaudtuGK1rsco2ho1_500.jpg

Don Rusk

BearFoot FX Owner
Gold Supporting Member
I would love a super deluxe version also!!! How about a jack for an expression pedal control ala Boston's Tom Scholz' Hyperspace Pedal, which is actually a modded original Echoplex!!
Yeah my favorite tape delay is my Korg Stage Echo ... it has a CV input that controls the speed of the tape so you can adjust the time for space jumping -- but you can also just wiggle it to get controllable random chorusing like a foot bigsby ....

vice-mayor

better dry signal... the idea to split the EP preamp in another pedal was great but they left some color in the delay that I didnt like

Trending Topics

Top Bottom