Dunlop Volume Pedal Dimensions?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by comicbookguy95, Feb 21, 2012.

1. comicbookguy95

comicbookguy95 Member

Tried to search for this but came up a little empty. About to buy one but I wanted to know the measurements of it before it do. so any owners willing to measure theirs for me? Thanks guys!

2. josh_w

josh_w Member

According to Dunlop's website blog it's L 11-1/2″, W 4-1/2″, H 3-1/16″. Definitely on the bigger side when compared to an Ernie Ball VP jr.

3. oxtone

oxtone Member

From the base of it, it is:

11-1/2" long
    4-3/8'th's" wide at the front base
    3-15/16th's" wide at the rear base
    3" or so high full on

It's heavy, and stays in place. Has a somewhat short throw, and has cheap plastic jacks on the front for Input, Output, and Tuner. 250K ohm volume pot driven by a unique "Band Drive". Also has an adjustable Torque clutch to control the tension of the rocker pedal.

I got one as a replacement for my E.B. Volume Pedal Jr., which developed a short in it just before a gig. I've had more E.B Volume Jr's crap out on me than any other pedals. The Dunlop sounds fine and seems to work OK. I don't use the Tuner out, though.

4. comicbookguy95

comicbookguy95 Member

Sweet, thanks gents! Gonna pull the trigger on it.