DV Mark on the way...

So GC is blowing these things out (the combos at least) so i ordered a Little 40 II 112 combo for 350.
what can i say i took the bait. Its 40 watts, with reverb and one of those Neo-somthings speakers
I have DV mark OD pedal that is real nice actually so i am figuring i will dig the amp.

anyone playing a DV Mark?

8len8

Silver Supporting Member
I owned one for day and couldn't bond with it. Too midrange of a tone.

ksandvik

What I've heard from guitar players using them, good amp, Neo speakers not sounding right.

buddaman71

Student of Life
Silver Supporting Member
I love my original style DV Lil40 head. I also have 2 of the 212 Neo cabs snd really like them as well. The Neo speakers are very smooth and warm and fairly neutral, so folks who like bright/aggressive V30-type sounding speakers (I don't) may not prefer them.

It's really top-notch gear and good prices, and the ultra low weight has made gigging much more enjoyable for me.

Last edited:

Hefalump

I had a 412 of theirs. The speakers are pretty great in my opinion. They do not color the sound, they let the amp talk.

So it arrived yesterday; an interesting amp to say the least. Loud one for sure! workmanship is great on the outside. I have not spent too much time with it yet, but first impressions are not bad at all. I agree with the others about the speaker - i think its a love it or hate it thing. I do have a WGS ET-65 that i may try with it. I have to dial the EQ more and try it at rehearsals. the one thing that i find interesting is that the gain controls actually control well gain. meaning that if its on zero the volume does not cut out; there is still some gain but volume remains the same. never experienced that before and i rather like it.

more to come...

Trending Topics