Dynamic envelope-controlled modulation pedals (vibrato/chorus/tremolo/???)

Source Audio Ultrawave is great for envelope controlled tremolo and harmonic tremolo. In addition you can mix in all sorts of distortion types, many of which act very similar to envelopes.

Another good one is the EHX Super Pulsar, you can have envelope control over both the depth/speed at the same time.

I really like envelope controlled Chorus/Vibrato pedals.

Futura Paradox or the Dynamic Chorus algorithm in the Drolo Molecular Disruptor are great for that.

Zoia is great for controlling whatever you like with an envelope.

Pigtronix Tremvelope and Envelope Phaser are great.

Seymour Duncan Polaron, also a great phaser with some envelope control.

Elpimpo

Mr black drunken monkey envelope vibrato is a real sleeper.

Sounds AMAZING in a parallel loop as a chorus.
forgot all about this little guy. Thanks for the reminder.
Had to dust the box off!

tempImageiXGWkM.png

chromewaves

If you like the Vagabond I assume you’ve tried Subdecay’s Siren, their vibrato with the same envelope control.

I've owned a Pigtronix EP-1 phaser for 15 years and only this past year have i really been getting into using its envelope feature. It can do a much gnarlier bite than I seemed to have realized in years prior.

Junta

Do a search for Pigtronix Quantum and my name - in several threads you will see me waxing lyrical about the Quantum. Fantastic Chorus AND Vibrato. Don't bother using it with 9v. Good thing it comes with its own 18v power supply!

WPmedia

By no means a trivial question - envelope followers are the spice of life!!
Pigtronix EP-1 does it for me.
Immediately followed by the Spaceman Artemis.
My Empress Zoia, OTO allows me to envelope-follow just about anything on internal FX blocks, but also external units (via CV or MIDI CC), like the L6 Helix.

Was always intrigued by these types of pedals, especially the subdecay vagabond. Love vibrato as well, and was wondering what good ones were out there! Have read up and it seems like some vibrato pedals have serious latency issues.
Dr Scientist Atmosphere has several patches where pick attack will dictate the modulation. It has reverb, delay, vibrato, phaser, chorus, tremolo, ring mod, tons of stuff. And the icing on the cake: LFO parameter modulation. It's a completely one of a kind pedal, unique in every aspect.
Here's mine, hope it inspires :beer

Trending Topics

Top Bottom