• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Early 90's PRS EG3 value

Bonedance

My buddy gave me his mint, early 90's PRS EG-3 5 years ago. It's sunburst with Fralin Zero Hum pups.

Long story short, he's in financial hurt, ( hey, who isn't! ) so I'd like to sell it and give him the money. It's a fantastic guitar, but I've only played it a handful of times as my old tele is attached to my hands. Can't seem to find much info on these models, so I thought I'd ask the experts here as to a selling price.

Again, it's pretty much mint and the original case is in excellent condition too. I'll see if I can snap a few pics, but in the meantime, thanks for your help!

Trending Topics