Earthless - What is THAT?!?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by benjammin, Jul 10, 2008.

1. benjammin

benjammin Member

I just stumbled onto hearing these guys. Some really insane acid rock/blues/psychadelic/stoner rock stuff out of San Diego. Anyone have any info on their gear setup? I love the tone they are getting, seems to be a whole lot of fuzz and a whole lot of wah from the clips I have heard, but I can't find any info about their setup. Found this clip on youtube:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_K6GLSBEv9I&feature=related

But all I can really tell from that is it looks like the guitarist is playing into a Matamp and maybe a Marshall next to it. Anyone got any info? I need this sound in my life! Peace! :RoCkIn

2. JLee

JLee Supporting Member

Great band! Couldn't tell you what the guitarist uses though. Try the Stoner Rock Forums. www.stonerrock.com

3. yeahyeahyeah

yeahyeahyeah Supporting Member

sounds like youtube is clipping. :)

4. benjammin

benjammin Member

Yeah, not the best clip in the world. It was the only clip I found that showed much of them on stage though. Damn great albums though!

5. sagezero_420

sagezero_420 Member

6. benjammin

benjammin Member

Anyone else got any info? :banana

7. Pale Rider

Pale Rider Supporting Member

I love them-best drummer in the world-check out Clicitat Ikatowi-hot snakes etc-
    he has a record shop in SD as well that's awesome-
    they used to have some great photos on their Myspace page but as i remember it was a pretty minimal setup-
    check out the first Witch record and the almighty Groundhogs who Earthless cover-
    boss shite!