• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Earthquaker Spatial Delivery vs. other envelope filters

I'm wanting to add an envelope filter/auto wah to my board and thought the Spatial Delivery seemed to be a good option, however, I haven't seen too many reviews on it and it seems a little pricy. Do any of you have thoughts on it? I was also looking at pedals like Mad Professor - Snow White and the Q-Trons (plus and micro). I really liked the sound of the Lovepedal Rubber Chicken, but couldn't find one available anywhere.

Also, if anyone has a recommendation that is slightly cheaper that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance!

tubekingsley

I'm wanting to add an envelope filter/auto wah to my board and thought the Spatial Delivery seemed to be a good option, however, I haven't seen too many reviews on it and it seems a little pricy. Do any of you have thoughts on it? I was also looking at pedals like Mad Professor - Snow White and the Q-Trons (plus and micro). I really liked the sound of the Lovepedal Rubber Chicken, but couldn't find one available anywhere.

Also, if anyone has a recommendation that is slightly cheaper that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance!
I think it sounds good on you tube- Now would be a good time to buy one, you could do a 20% holiday sale, or maybe even 25%, over the phone. Or you could just get a used Q-tron

Dubious

I was ready to shell out for one when i was in toronto but The shop was out of stock.

Ended up Grabbing a DOD 440 off the emporium here for $75.

ColonelForbin

I had the V1 and sold it around the time I sold my Keeley Neutrino V1. Then after that I got a V2 Spatial Delivery, and that's been on my board nonstop since I got the V2 version.

Now of course, GAS makes me want to check out a V2 Neutrino!

But, I didn't like the V1; and I do like the V2. That may also be a factor of whatever my board was at that time, and if I was running a compressor before or after it (comp needs to go AFTER this pedal).

But I like all three modes; I mostly use the UP (toggle switch left) mode; but the down is pretty fun too.

I still don't quite know what to do with the middle sample and hold option.
I also have a Bubbletron on the board after compressor; and it has a very similar filter effect.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom