EarWerkz. Hand Crafted, Precision Tuned Custom In-Ear Monitors

EarWerkz

TGP Members,

"We've been busy. Concealed away in our laboratories investing countless hours perfecting every stage of our craft. Endless researching and developing to shatter expectations. Lead by a team of masterful engineers, meticulous shell technicians, and passionate audiophiles we base our foundation on 25+ years of experience, unparalleled customer service, and unrivaled products to bring you the best in the custom in-ear monitor industry."

My name is Jack Vang and I am the founder and CEO of EarWerkz. Based out of Lawrenceville, Georgia we've worked rigorously to develop a superior line of custom in-ear monitors that'll deliver astonishing audio reproduction coupled with remarkable sound isolation. Using several of our competitors as a baseline, we've developed each and every Class of our monitors from the ground up to surpass them all.

The team at EarWerkz believe that on top of the high quality products that we offer should come phenomenal customer service. Pre and post sale, we're here for you 24/7. We have a 10-day turn around time standard, a 30-day fitment guarantee, and a 1 year, parts and labor, warranty.

I hope to work with several of you. Feel free to ask any questions.

Regards,
Jack Vang
404-808-3405
Jack@EarWerkz.com
www.EarWerkz.com

Last edited:

Trending Topics