1. A proposal is now up as a poll to change the guidelines of TGP to only allow member self-deleting of post/threads for up to thirty days of the original posting it. We are now watching the poll here. Click here to view the thread.

Dismiss Notice

Easiest Fuzz pedal to build!

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Treato1, May 20, 2011.

1. Treato1

Treato1 Member

I want to build a fuzz pedal but i have very little experience... if you guys have any ideas of a easy fuzz to build (Or any other pedal) post it up!

2. memiller

memiller Member

Search for a Bazz Fuss. There are a lot of schems and such out there. Start at home-wrecker.com.

The basic Fuzz Face is super easy too. I built one for a client years ago but tested it in a friend's Orange 50 watt head before I shipped it off. Best tone I've ever heard, and I didn't even use germanium. :D

3. WailinGuy

WailinGuy Member

Search for the "Fuzzface" section on this page (it's about halfway down). There are links to a schematic and a PCB layout for a BC108 (silicon transistor) based Fuzz Face:

http://www.muzique.com/schem/projects.htm

4. jdel77

jdel77 Silver Supporting Member

BYOC ESV fuzzface kit. Very easy, sounds humongous.

5. greeny23

greeny23 Senior Member