Easy to use software?

Screamer

What are you having problems with specifically?

When I thought it was too hard, I spent some time learning how a real signal chain works...I/0, Inserts, Send, Aux Busses, etc..and it made most software easy to use.

It's important to *not* think like a typical computer user when using a sequencer, but think like an audio engineer. I used this series of courseware and it helped out a lot.

http://www.halleonard.com/featureRe...t=630003&li=yes&location=Reference&refer=null

:)

jokerjkny

editing - Goldwave. heck, its free!

multitrack - cubase SE been toying around with the demo, and WOW, pretty fun to use, and most of all intuitive.

alanfc

The only thing I've used so far is Cakewalk Home Studio. This is since about a year & a half ago.

I really love it. I think its simple. I'm really needy when it comes to tech stuff and computer stuff, and visual representations of things on the screen. But Cakewalk has been really easy.

But I don't do MIDI of any kind so maybe thats something to think about.

Orren

You'd be hard pressed to find anything simpler than Apple Computer's GarageBand. Free with purchase of a Mac for the last 10 months, or part of the $49 iLife '04 bundle for others.

But you have to have access to a Mac, of course.

Orren

Trending Topics