• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Ebay fraud alert 1981 es-335 kalamazoo blonde

02Singlecut

Contact eBay and report it.
They won't do SH*T...... We have a long running joke over @ BAM where we protect others from being screwed by these scammers on Fraud PRS listings......In fact we just noticed that they've made their way to Craigslist now. It's a money scamming wirefraud trick that's been going on for awhile now with high dollar guitars. We have contacted E-Bay....provided pictures and serial # of PRSi that are listed by people other than the real owners and they have done nothing. I have given up my E-Bay account to a few BAM'rs to bid up guitars so someone wouldn't get burned. I'll bid this one up as well !!!! :BEER

Trending Topics