• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

EBMM Luke Roasted Neck

Jven

Silver Supporting Member
Had a guitar just like that one until this past Monday.. Definitely on of the best necks I've ever played..

UncleStric

I played a few Luke III's. Wonderful guitars. I had the opportunity to try one with the full rosewood neck before they switched to the maple+rosewood combo. Great guitars. Unfortunately for me, the Luke models have fairly low frets, which I never felt comfortable with.

McShred

Silver Supporting Member
I've been enjoying mine. I had one of the L3's and loved the tone, but couldn't get along with the low frets. This PDN edition has taller stainless frets, in addition to a mahogany body, its a machine :)

straycat113

I have 7 EBMM guitars and they are all top shelf, high quality instruments. I have two from their first run using roasted necks when they had the RM/ Black Sugar finish guitars and bought an AL HH and Gold Roller (1 of 3 made). The Roller may be the best playing and sounding guitar I own and the only time I ever plugged in a new guitar and had everyone in the store surround me lol. They were all asking what it was and making comments like " That is a one in a million axe" which feels great when it's your guitar lol. I just started playing again a little bit over a year due to hand issues and some personal problems and have not been on the Ball forum. I would of loved to have ordered one of those PDN's as everyone I have seen is hot.A great company that always makes a few special runs for the loyalist.

mixn4him

Silver Supporting Member
Really wanted one of these when GC was blowing them out but the timing was just wrong, it is on my bucket list for guitars for sure, just love the feel of that neck...

MKB

Silver Supporting Member
As bad an idea I think it is to put roasted maple on a Gibson, I get weak in the knees whenever I see a curly roasted maple neck on a Strat type guitar. I want one bad.

My coworker is building a guitar, and recently got in a 4"X4"X36" chunk of master grade curly roasted maple. One of the most gorgeous pieces of wood I've ever seen, and stupid light and resonant. A curly roasted maple quartersawn neck... the mind boggles...

Trending Topics

Top Bottom