EBMM Majesty

Discussion in 'Reviews of Electric Guitars' started by Felipe Veiga, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Felipe Veiga

Felipe Veiga Member

I have had this guitar for 3 months now and I have been playing it non-stop.

It is absolutely fantastic.

The neck is slick, thin, and fast (but not uncomfortably thin, just perfect).

I was never that proficient in shredding, but my fingers glided through it as if it was butter - it was extremely smooth and precise.

The guitar was very articulate.

All in all, I won't say to anyone to buy this guitar immediately - you must always try gear before you buy it if you can, or at least try similar gear. Because it all depends on what you want: your playability, comfort, appearence-wise, etc. (for example, I hate most Strats (but love Teles) and Gibsons (except the recent Les Paul Black Beauty custom I tried out)).

I was looking at the majesty for years with extensive research, but only madr my mind when I played JP models. They were fantastic, and if the majesty was like that but with a better design and access to the high frets, then it would be perfect.

This review doesn't have the purpose to tell you what the guitar specs individually felt like to me, but what the guitar as a whole felt and still feels to me and impresses me (what jumped out/stood out from all the other guitars I tried out and keep trying out). The speed, easy playbility, versatility from the piezo, boost, tone controls, and comfortability like no other guitar.

If you can, put it through its paces - you might end up leaving the store with it!

Wildwind likes this.
  2. lifeson1

lifeson1 Supporting Member

Yeah, I've had three of them. LOVE them! Absolute tonal swiss army knife and very comfortable to play. Think my current Artisan is a total keeper.