• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Echoczar wait?

teddy boy

Gents,

Anybody know where we are at the moment on the list? I ordered january 2006.... I'm so looking orward to it!!

Don't Post

i'm at 08/05 so i'd say you've a long wait ahead of you,since i don't expect to see one any time soon.

TheWarmth

He did recently get his wife on to help with paperwork and other business matters, but ultimately he builds each pedal by himself. If I had the money, I'd jump on the next Echoczar that came up on the Emporium.

TheWarmth

Do you have to pay upfront for Cornish pedals?

Wait a sec, I don't even see the TES listed on the Cornish site.

Stressfest

Nope...only once he's started building them. There's a list for the TES...he told me about 12 months wait which was roughly 6 months back. I'm watching the clock tick on this one.

TheWarmth

I did some searching and the price is $1,600 for a TES, apparently. I think I'd rather just wait until my Echoczar is ready or one becomes available on the Emporium. My Diamond ML will work for the time being. Also, my wife would kill me if she found out I spend $1,600 on a pedal.

teddy boy

I still think he should get help with the pedals. 2+ years for the pedal!! Crikey! We the orders he has in line he could start a factory. Well, I guess I'll try and forget about it again for a while...

eric-d

I'm at 13 months on the Echo wait and I'm at 15 months on the Powerglide. Haven't heard much from him on either.

iualum

...anyone who buys ANYTHING with these wait times is insane...seek help immediately, please...lol...

gpro34

Yeah 11/05 here, but from what I hear its worth the wait. Maybe one day in the near future I'll be able to tell you.

markom89

I think I'm gonna' be at the two year mark this april... *think* being the key word :)

I'm in no rush, though...
Ed's a great guy who makes a great product. It's worth the wait. I've got two of his pedals thus far, 3rd on the way, and I'm just loving it.
I'd also be curious about hearing how he stands with the VFM's & Powerglides...

Shon Kornfeld

It took under 2 years for NASA to build the latest SPACE SHUTTLE!
:NUTS

The new Trump skyscraper in Chicago was engineered and will be totally finished in under 2 years as well.
really, they were handbuilt by 1 person, like the Echoczar? wow, i didnt know that...

I would bet the Eventide Timefactor will blow it away too.
well if you think the Timefactor sounds anything like the Echoczar... tell ya what, go ahead and enjoy your DD-20, Line6 delay, Timefactor, whatever you got... theyre all pretty much the same :rotflmao

BarnabyHooge

It took under 2 years for NASA to build the latest SPACE SHUTTLE!
:NUTS

The new Trump skyscraper in Chicago was engineered and will be totally finished in under 2 years as well.

Delay is just echo... delay.... for Christ's sake.

People who have waited since 2005 for this effect should bite the bullet and just get a TTE. The technoloy is already there.

I would bet the Eventide Timefactor will blow it away too. (but three years ago, the Engineers at Eventide were working on what we now call "old" effects)

Who knows what will be out by the time you get your delay pedals.

Trump will probably build 5 more state of the art buildings and NASA will Engineer a new spacestation..... but the resistors and knobs that go on the czar are super advanced or somthing???

Enjoy the wait..... I'll enjoy using my delays.
I don't get this post at all. What does the production of Nasa or Donald Trump have to do with the way one man (not a corporation or gov. agency) hand builds guitar effects?

I'm pretty sure the people waiting for the Echoczar will be enjoying the delay's they currently have as well.

geetarman

Gold Supporting Member
...anyone who buys ANYTHING with these wait times is insane...seek help immediately, please...lol...

No one is buying anything it's just an e-mail to get on the list all pre-paid orders have been filled. BTW I own a Echoczar and it's not only worth the money it's worth the wait too.

Trending Topics