Echolution 2 & Rainbow Machine

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Thetoygarden, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Thetoygarden

Thetoygarden Member

Alright all you e2 owners. I'm thinking about selling my rainbow machine by earthquaker devices now that I have the echolution. Has anyone created a preset or know how to that can mimic the rainbow machine? I don't use the pitch shifting as much as I love how the feedback sort of oscillates and fades in and out. Any ideas?

2. jsytsma

jsytsma Member

Very interested in this. I'm sure you can't fully create the same sounds, but getting close would be fun. I've always had the Rainbow Machine on my list of "would be fun to have". Currently have the E2 Deluxe and am curious about this.

3. Thetoygarden

Thetoygarden Member

The rainbow machine is great for that one sound. But I am tryin to slim down my board so I want to least sort of replicate it with the echo.

4. Thetoygarden

Thetoygarden Member

I've dicsovered that preset 39 halo sweep does a pretty good job of mimicking the rainbow machine rising pitch with wash delay. What I can't figure out is how to get the delays to oscillate from light to intense. Any one know ?