• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

ED Dispatch Master opinions?

x-ray specs

Anyone here own one or tried one? I heard a decent demo of it recently and thought it sounding amazingly analog-ish, is this an accurate assessment? How's the reverb? Does it get really cavernous like the wet reverb? Thanks.

justnick

I love it. It's a fairly plain delay sound, a beautiful, rich plate-like reverb, but it's really the combination that make this pedal so friggin' awesome.

I particularly like it live when I need more than reverb, but not as much as an obvious delay. I also love it for more extreme ambience alone and stacked with a CB Montavillian.

DGTCrazy

Mod Squad
Staff member
A GREAT pedal. I use mine on my "small" board set-up: Klon, Mojo Hand Colossus, Rockbox Baby Blues, GNI Phaser/Flanger. It really does the job well.

GlobalCooling

The reverb gets "huge" sounding. Very cavernous. Gorgeous sounding.

The delay honestly doesn't sound like a typical analog delay. It sounds brighter, but still has a nice warm decay.

Overall, I love it. It just sounds very gentle and warm. Definitely adds a lot to a "dry" guitar part.

Trending Topics