• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

EDDIE COCHRAN in March Guitar Player!

Niblos

Just a heads up for all those rockabilly fans - the March issue of Guitar Player has a SIX PAGE LESSON on Eddie Cochran!!! It's the same issue with the Rolling Stones on the cover. Just when you had completely given up on GP, they throw you a curve ball. Ordered mine today. When was the last time you remember one of the pioneers of rockabilly honored like this? It doesn't get any better.

db9091

Such a talent. And responsible for Paul impressing John Lennon for singing 20 Flight Rock. What a loss to Rock n Roll. Can't wait for my issue!

Flogger59

Such a talent. And responsible for Paul impressing John Lennon for singing 20 Flight Rock. What a loss to Rock n Roll. Can't wait for my issue!
And (most importantly to TGP) likely the first rock and roll guitar modder.

supergenius365

Silver Supporting Member
The first copy of GP I ever got had Eddie Cochran on the cover. I didn't realize there was an 8 cd (!) retrospective of his work as I thought he only recorded 1 or 2 albums.

Trending Topics