• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Eddie Van Halen's pedal Board 2012?

Hank3

The tour just started if anyone get's any pics of Eddie's pedal board please post them ....

Blix

Wannabe Shredder
Silver Supporting Member

From the Cafe Wah gig.

Last edited:

jb4674

I wonder if anyone has pics of his 2007 tour board? He was using some kind of switcher that was white with big rounded buttons like on a G System...

How can we tell what he is playing? He's put tape stripes and his initials on everything. At least with the Frankenstrat there was a kramer headstock to help identify it.

Bar-B-Kill

So far I've seen 2 pics of his current board. This one, and one with a Whammy, but without the Boss Octave pedal, and I think it had one of those white switch units as well. :dunno

jnepo1

Gold Supporting Member
Sorry, that pic is from '98, but his rig from a few years ago had a similar white box, only one box.

Hank3

all killer pics but Im wondering what he is using on his 2012 pedal Board.....Since there just starting there 2012 tour there should be plenty of chance to get some 2012 pics

Blix

Wannabe Shredder
Silver Supporting Member
all killer pics but Im wondering what he is using on his 2012 pedal Board.....Since there just starting there 2012 tour there should be plenty of chance to get some 2012 pics
My first reply is a photo from the 2012 Cafe Wah gig.

jnepo1

Gold Supporting Member
He does have a rack unit as part of his rig. Dave Friedman of Racksystems has been building his rig for some time.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom