Sold Eden

Discussion in 'Pedal Effects Gear Emporium Archive' started by lespaulraider, May 4, 2016.

1. lespaulraider

lespaulraider Member

- I’m making the jump to modeling (yeah, I know… heresy), so I’m selling it all. I’m keeping the prices friendly but firm. There are some excellent bargains here. I ship safely and promptly.

- All prices include shipping via USPS Priority to the CONUS. If you want it shipped somewhere else, that’s fine, but you’ll need to pay total shipping costs.

- All prices are Paypal “gift.” If you don’t feel comfortable with the “gift” option, I completely understand, but you’ll need to add 3%. My reputation is worth more to me than my gear, and I’ve had dozens of transactions on TGP and Ebay… every one of them good.

- No trades please, unless you have a Fractal Audio AX8 in new condition, and then we could talk.

- I’ll also accept Postal Money Orders, if you’re willing to wait until payment clears for shipping.

- Thanks for taking the time to look over what I’m selling. I appreciate it. I’ll post pics tonight when I get home, and maybe add any items that I’ve forgotten.

Strymon DiG Delay / SOLD
    Diamond Compressor / SOLD
    Tech 21 Liverpool V2 / SOLD
    TC Electronic Polytune / SOLD
    Taylor Breakout Box / SOLD
    Mono M80 Bag w/Pedaltrain 2 Classic board / SOLD
    Suhr Iso Boost / SOLD
    Eden WTDI Direct Box and Preamp for Bass guitar / SOLD– Like new with box. Original owner, used once. I keep it for those unexpected times when the Bass player doesn’t show up. Makes me sound way better than I am.

Planet waves solderless cable plugs (18) along with 2 Lava plugs, 6' of cable, 3 couplers, and some other assorted plugs. Everything shipped to CONUS for SOLD

Last edited: May 12, 2016
  2. 59 Restorer

59 Restorer Member

3. Grant lh86

Grant lh86 Supporting Member

4. CatSloane

CatSloane Member

Payment sent for DIG and Polytune!