• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Eeirly similar to Hendrix? Nirvanas inspiration?

daveanto21

Gold Supporting Member
Just floored by how close the tone and sound come between these two decades apart. Thought I would share. Hendrix definetly ahead of his time again. Whats your guys thoughts? I guess regardless, two of the greatest side by side :)

Last edited:

monty

I thought the exact same thing when I bought that box set last year.
Must be a Seattle-Lefty thing.

tele118

That's pretty crazy..and monty, it probably is a lefty thing lol

Nirvana sounds really good in that video

pickaguitar

2011 TGP Silver Medalist
Gold Supporting Member
Good comparison op!

On the side...the world/music world would be a better place to be if those 2 were still around.

Lost_Cause

Maybe my favorite Nirvana song. That Hendrix thing is very cool.

the word would be certainly better if both were here. I'd be willing to live with one or the other.

daveanto21

Gold Supporting Member
Yeah god if your listening......please, take beiber, rihanna, the kardashians, kayne, puff daddy, and please give us back hendrix and kurt :)

Trending Topics