EELS live gear

Zillie

Hello,
I haven't been able to find much info about their gear but there's a lot of pics from their shows and if anyone is interested, this is what they have been using live recently:

Mr.E (Mark Oliver Everett)
Guitar: Danelectro Pro
Amp: Mesa Lone Star
Pedal(s): Tech 21 Sansamp and Lone Star switcher

The Chet (Jeff Lyster)
Guitars: Gibson/Epiphone hollowbodies, Gretsch Duo Jet
Amps: Mesa Lone Star sonetimes in conjunction with a Bad Cat combo (probably Cub 40R)
Pedals:
eels_pedalboard.jpg

Would you help me to identify all the pedals:
From left to right I see: Eventide H9, Cusack Tap Tremolo, Malekko Vibrato, EHX Mel9, ZVex Box of Rock and Dunlop DVP and Boss ES-5 controller

There are still two pedals left - positioned crosswise above Mel9 (black with red spot) and under (blue top).

The pedals under the H9 are probably controllers for H9 and the amps.

Last edited:

sergedeep

I’m quite sure the black pedal above the Mel9 is a Wampler Velvet Fuzz (the red spot is just the led). I believe that’s what Chet uses on the live version of Novocaine For The Soul. No idea about the other (blue) pedal - it’s not even connected!

Zillie

I’m quite sure the black pedal above the Mel9 is a Wampler Velvet Fuzz (the red spot is just the led). I believe that’s what Chet uses on the live version of Novocaine For The Soul. No idea about the other (blue) pedal - it’s not even connected!
Perfect! Later, I've come to conclusion that it is probably the Wampler Velvet fuzz so thank you very much for confirmation! The blue pedal is Selah Quartz (v2) which I believe is used in conjunction with the Cusack Tap Tremolo. There is also Shure GLXD16 right of the Z-Vex Box of Rock.

Last edited:

Trending Topics