• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Effectrode Tube Vibe or new MDV-2?

Motherfuzzer

Silver Supporting Member
I'm looking into a new vibe pedal. I have the Mini Deja Vibe. I like it, I just wish it had an expression pedal jack, Which leads me to the new MDV-2. I know I will like it. Also, I have not tried any others.
I have been eyeballing the Effectrode, for a while now, but it is a lot more money. After I buy a seperate expression pedal, it will probably be close to $500 when all is said and done. I don't mind spending the money if its really that much better of a pedal.

What do you guys think. I'm really torn on this one.

thesjkexperienc

^^^ I made this guitar^^^
If you already like your DV the MDV-2 is supposed to have slower speeds and IS a foot controller. I will have one by this weekend and hope it proves to be better than my current vibe.

Adam Zaiger

Never tried the Fulltone or the Tube-Vibe, but I have a Effectrode Phase-O-Matic and it simply kills all my other pedals (and I have many). It really is in a league by itself.

Motherfuzzer

Silver Supporting Member
Thanks Adam, I think it makes sense for me to keep my DV, and get the TV and give it a good workout. It's good to know the level of quality is a cut above the rest.

gw16

I run the Tube-vibe and it is the best stomp box I've ever heard. I absolutely love it. I don't run an expression pedal with it as one won't fit on my current board and it seems just one more pain in the ass to wire seperately for a gig so I can't comment on that end of it first hand, but the added flexibility is really interesting. The Mini is a really nice vibe too, but I would never swap anything for the Effectrode. That's my opinion. Good luck!

Trending Topics