Effectrode Tube Vibe or new MDV-2?

Motherfuzzer

Stay Negative!
Silver Supporting Member
I'm looking into a new vibe pedal. I have the Mini Deja Vibe. I like it, I just wish it had an expression pedal jack, Which leads me to the new MDV-2. I know I will like it. Also, I have not tried any others.
I have been eyeballing the Effectrode, for a while now, but it is a lot more money. After I buy a seperate expression pedal, it will probably be close to $500 when all is said and done. I don't mind spending the money if its really that much better of a pedal.

What do you guys think. I'm really torn on this one.

thesjkexperienc

^^^ I made this guitar^^^
If you already like your DV the MDV-2 is supposed to have slower speeds and IS a foot controller. I will have one by this weekend and hope it proves to be better than my current vibe.

Adam Zaiger

Never tried the Fulltone or the Tube-Vibe, but I have a Effectrode Phase-O-Matic and it simply kills all my other pedals (and I have many). It really is in a league by itself.

Motherfuzzer

Stay Negative!
Silver Supporting Member
Thanks Adam, I think it makes sense for me to keep my DV, and get the TV and give it a good workout. It's good to know the level of quality is a cut above the rest.

gw16

I run the Tube-vibe and it is the best stomp box I've ever heard. I absolutely love it. I don't run an expression pedal with it as one won't fit on my current board and it seems just one more pain in the ass to wire seperately for a gig so I can't comment on that end of it first hand, but the added flexibility is really interesting. The Mini is a really nice vibe too, but I would never swap anything for the Effectrode. That's my opinion. Good luck!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom