Egnater Rebel?

3 Mile Stone

Silver Supporting Member
I think they are going to fire it off at NAMM, not sure. I know that they have another amp too that they are being secretive about. We'll see in a couple of days.

mentoneman

checked it out today at NAMM at the eggie booth....very sweet!
and Frank picked it up with his pinky!

msrp for the "stack" is $1000!

picnic

I played for some time too. It was loaded with 6V6's but it can take two el84's too. It pushed two Eg 1c12 cabs easily. Nice tones from clean to gainy. The amp should hit GC in a few months.

tinkercity

Supporting Member
checked it out today at NAMM at the eggie booth....very sweet!
and Frank picked it up with his pinky!

msrp for the "stack" is $1000!
Just saw the video. Any idea how many watts? Also are there el34's and 6v6's in it at the same time? Giving you the ability to switch back and forth? Seemed like that was the case from the vid, but wan't quite sure. Seems really cool.

Plague Dog

I really didn't like the tone on the video I saw, I'll be there tomorrow and check it out.
I'm going with a couple chicks who are into digital recording, I'll ditch them in about 5 minutes and hook up at the end of the day.

3 Mile Stone

Silver Supporting Member
Okay the deal is it runs EL84 or 6V6. There is a switch on the front to toggle between them. Continuously variable power scaling with a front panel knob.

coxswain

The mod 50 expansion looks great! I could hook up one of those to my Tourmaster Power section. Wowzas.....brilliance! Hmmm, any ideas of price on the 2 module expander?

Chase

BuddyGuit

Silver Supporting Member
That was me trying out the Egnater and I thought the amp was VERY impressive. I let the guy in the booth mess with the knobs so I didn't search for sounds and I don't know what speakers were in the cabs but I thought it sounded REALLY good and for me at least it FELT great. Sorry about the playing but I've had wrist problems lately and (insert excuse here) ......

I am going to go check out that little bugger at Bruce's place as soon as he gets back.
You had some nice tones going on. Was the clean tone giggable volume if the drummer was not too loud?
BTW, I thought your playing was terrific.:AOK

Peace,
Duffy

BuddyGuit

Silver Supporting Member
Thanks. As far as volume goes there are real limits at NAMM so it's hard to tell. It's 20 watts though and I use a Princeton or Deluxe so it wouls be no problem for me.

Trending Topics