• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

EGNATER TOL100 ... And loving her!

RMC519

Gold Supporting Member

I had one of these as my main amp around 2002-2004.. It was a beast of a tone machine but I was swayed by other wonderful amps and sold her. Now, 11 years later, I have rejoined the clan. I am loving this thing more than ever and my switching system makes full use of the 4 channels.
They are fairly rare but the prices I have seen are pretty reasonable. Vids to come...

ed2brute

Nice!! The "Tone of Life," for sure.

I had a 1998 Egnater MiCA TOL 100 reverb combo I let go of in 2005. I had Bruce mod it in 2000/01 for a more modern voicing. When I sold it I wanted something with independent EQs for each channel. I've missed it a lot over the last ten years.

Congrats!! I'm pretty jealous!!

RMC519

Gold Supporting Member
That looks like a Jet City vertical 2x12, and I assume V30s in it. How does it sound with the TOL?
Yes! Good eye. I removed the logo...for no reason really. Lol. V30s and it sounds stellar. Very rich and creamy on those gain channels. Channel 1 has a nice chime and is well rounded..somewhere between Fender/Marshall cleans. I don't use channel 2 much at the moment because I feel it needs an eq tweak whenever switching from 1.

This thing has immense versatility. Add to that, the master volume works very well...not like some amps where it goes from inaudible to screaming loud when on One. I can play with gobs of tone at bedroom levels!

sahlomonic

Yes! Good eye. I removed the logo...for no reason really. Lol. V30s and it sounds stellar. Very rich and creamy on those gain channels. Channel 1 has a nice chime and is well rounded..somewhere between Fender/Marshall cleans. I don't use channel 2 much at the moment because I feel it needs an eq tweak whenever switching from 1.

This thing has immense versatility. Add to that, the master volume works very well...not like some amps where it goes from inaudible to screaming loud when on One. I can play with gobs of tone at bedroom levels!
Got one myself. Attached to a Friedman modded JCA20H hehehe. Eminence Wizards in the cab, though. Put the V30s in another Jet City 2x12.

Trending Topics